Monday, July 20, 2009

Latest Conversion

Back from holidays, here is my latest effort. This figure will be the first of a company of Royal Marines, but finding others suitable for similar conversion may be difficult, so if you have any suggestions feel free to comment.
I'd like to be able to use this unit for the Korean War as well, but as we were largely equipped with US kit for that conflict it may just mean creating two separate formations, one with their clobber, and one with our own.

This figure is from the Revell ANZAC set which was given to me by Paul from Plastic Warriors Blog. I have used green-stuff to tidy up some areas, but no other custom additions as yet.

2 comments:

  1. Al, that figure came out very good, maybe you could splice some other weapons from the harder plastic IMEX sets like the M1 garands from the US set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul,

    I hadn't thought about the Imex set, I have a few spares of those too.

    Cheers

    Al

    ReplyDelete