Monday, July 9, 2012

Truck 1

I've got three different trucks on the go at present. This is one of them, which was a donation from Paul



As can be seen it has previously suffered an identity crisis



Inspired by Paul's recent effort with his boat-carrier http://plasticwarriors.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/airfix-thornycroft-pontoon-carrier.html I made this into a large flat-deck with similar purposes in mind


I should have completely stripped and repainted this but it is an improvement on what is was, and good enough for me. Next up, another Opel Blitz, which I hope to finish after training tonight.

2 comments:

  1. This looks much better Al, and rather useful as well.

    Good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Al. I have several K-6s but not one built as Airfix intended...

    ReplyDelete