Tuesday, January 7, 2014

S-Models PzII

 I started these basically as soon as the truck left the other day, S-Model PzII


Very simple, well engineered, x2 per box


Vellejo German Grey, black wash, about three or four layers of highlighting


Brass barrels for the 20L55 is a nice addition



Will definitely get some more of these


Lined up beside the others I have; better than the Frontline resins, not quite as good as the later model Matchbox offering


Great wargames models


I need thirteen of these in total for a full battalion. 

Off to the big smoke for graduation, back in a few days.


8 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about S-Models ever since seeing that the Plastic Soldier Company is stocking them. They seem to have some nice and relatively obscure early-war stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great Al.Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Panzer II are very beautiful. A nice platoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look real nice! Excellent work on the shading!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to understand why you need 13?

    1939 (I would say 9 or 10) or 1940 (1 would say 6) OoB?




    ReplyDelete