Saturday, February 15, 2014

A visit to Col's

Just completed a 2500km roadtrip on my bike, part of which included a visit to Col's from http://scratchbuiltarmour.blogspot.com.au/



I took a few pictures of Col's collection for you to see




This model is quite simply outstanding, the effort and attention to detail impressive


Col has an excellent figure collection too. Some of these are very rare, and hopefully he will post some more pictures with details in the not-too-distant-future


Col and me. Similar age, background and interests. "We love you Blogger!"

7 comments:

  1. Blimey, have the police caught up the pair of desperadoes in that last photo?
    Great to see another example OG this blogging lark leading to more get togethers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true mate! I hope to meet yourself one day too

      Delete
  2. Very impressive post Al! But I would say that wouldn't I ? It was wonderful meeting Al and we spent a couple of hours having lunch and talking toy soldiers. Hope to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection and great roadtrip!
    my compliments to both of you.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing collection. Col is a very talented man. Thanks for posting this - I will be adding Col to my regular reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back mate. I want to see the glue and brushes out as you have a lot to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks lads, it was an awesome trip

    ReplyDelete