Finished. A bit lighter on the camo than the box art but I'm happy with it.
The base colour comes from a test-pot of house paint, I just shaded it a little to get a better match
The decals did not go on hassle-free as usual but we got there in the end
Added slightly larger bombs from the bits box as the ones that came with it were a bit on the small side
Rear gunner detail. Added a drum magazine to the machine gun as per Paul's suggestion
This was a great kit to make, and I enjoyed the mini competition side of putting it together too. I finish work early next week - 50 days of annual leave, joy! - so will begin construction on the only other unmade plane that I have then, a Bristol Bulldog.