Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tiger Revamp

Here is my Tiger collection, a mixture of 1/72 & 1/76, different manufacturers, different paint schemes

The kits that are 1/72 I'd like to have all in this type of paint scheme, which will have a later war appearance

So, having started, here are a couple of pictures of the finished 1/76 company, done in an earlier war scheme

These were all bone-yard tanks that have enjoyed some minor sprucing up and a new coat of paint and decals

I think these might be Matchbox or Airfix? I've been told one of them never made the Tiger but can't remember which

The full company

7 comments:

  1. Those Grey ones are all Airfix matey. Matchbox did not make Tigers.

    I think you need to muddy them up a tad. Give them a bit of life.

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that camo job on the late war tiger. It's a great look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comments boys, thanks. Paul: might have to wait until I get an airbrush before I start that lark mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff - you can never have too many Tigers. Well, actually you can, but why worry? You don't need an airbrush to 'do' mud on models - I manage with a high-mileage nylon brush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every ones pimping their 1/72 rides up!Nice collection mate.

    Cheers Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and nice work.
    Achtung panzer!

    ReplyDelete