Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pre Xmas Haul - my half

My half, check Paul's site for the rest http://plasticwarriors.blogspot.com/

Early war Spitfire, been after one of these for ages

Haven't made up my mind on this one yet but it will probably get German markings rather than Italian if included

One each for the French and Germans for my WW1 aircraft collection

Probably the heaviest bomber usable for CD3

Early war Pacific addition

Apparently not too many of these actually made but I'm sure I'll find use for it somewhere.

6 comments:

  1. Some very nice stuff there Al. The calling with the Cr42 is which nationality to use it for! As well as Italian I have Hungarian and Belgian examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, Belgian, that might be something different, maybe we'll get some Belgian plastic figures to go with it someday too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful what you wish for Al - I gather that Ceasar are planning just such a set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blinking heck you've got a nice little air force there Al!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting tank kit Al, the Germans did try and find a lot of uses for their early war kit when it dropped "technology-wise" out of the front line.

    ReplyDelete