Wednesday, March 19, 2014

War Chicks - for Col

A visit to my mate Col http://scratchbuiltarmour.blogspot.com.au/ the other day saw me come home with a lot of new toys (post to follow) and a little project to undertake


Here are a few of the pulp/fantasy figures that I am working on for him....


This is the only one nearing completion. My painting style tends towards highlighting more than shading but we're getting there. Something a bit different and perhaps the beginnings of a new gaming interest for me - though decent scenery to complement the cool figures may prove a little problematic :) We'll see...

7 comments:

  1. We haf vays of making you talk! Yeah Baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting new project!
    let's see.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazi girls with guns are always cool. What make of figures are they? I have some Bob Much Pulp Figures Nazi gwgs and these might be a useful addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all by Bob Murch Michael, really well sculpted figures, highly recommended!

      Delete