Monday, August 17, 2009

WW1 German Artillery

Being a former gunner myself, it has been suggested to me that it was high time I showed a few pictures of the various field pieces in my collection. So first up we have some German examples from the Great War.

Currently I have 75s, 76.2s and 105s. These suit most of the actions that we tend to focus on, although it would be good to see some large caliber weapons come onto the market in the not too distant future also.

HaT have done very well with these as before their arrival they were only available in resin and metal, and quite expensive at that. The crew figures are a bonus as you always have a few spares for conversion ideas, and the limbers are reasonably interchangeable with other nations artillery as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment